Saturday, May 26, 2012

My What Big Ears You Have!!



 Every year we have a couple of jack rabbits that show up in our driveway.  We have had up to 4 of them living there and whenever you go in or out of our drive you get to see them.  They are however a little skittish and have great hearing with those big ears.
 See the ears perk up after just one click of my camera.

They look like all ears and whiskers.  I look forward to seeing them come back every year.  
My whole family knows when you drive in or out of my drive 
 "ya look out for my bunnies". 

Thanks for visiting my long eared part of the country,
Jana

12 comments:

  1. they are awesome! glad they hang around and let you get a few photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots of "Jack"!! We saw a Jack Rabbit earlier this spring for the first time in forever. There's not many of them around anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you don't have many Jack Rabbits there. I would have thought that you would have.

      Delete
  3. He looks very cute, nice shots. We see them here occasionally but I've never gotten a photo of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very surprised these are not more common than they are. They are fast and that makes them harder to get a photo of, kind of like a kid, just won't sit still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks huge! They are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one heck of a rab-bit!! I just love love love the zoom on that camera of yours Jana.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, yes I have loved having a small camera and a zoom.....it has been nice

      Delete