Monday, February 6, 2012

Me, Myself & I


Am I the only one who hates pictures of yourself?  My daughter pointed out that I have put pictures of everyone in our family on my blog and conveniently left myself out.  It is no mistake I assure you.
I HATE pictures of myself,  but I do love a good laugh.   So here goes...... 

 This one is thanks to a great (well she use to be great until she showed me this picture of me) so called friend of mine.  It was taken  probably 25+ years ago when I worked with her.  I was dressed up so pretty for Halloween,  rags in hair,  blacked out tooth and a beautiful moo moo...... no that's not the sound I made, it's my beautiful "dress" I have on.  I had a customer come up to me and say he needed to come back after Halloween and see me again because I couldn't possibly be that darn ugly.        

This one was a little later in life than the first one, but not much better, it only looks like I had rags in my hair for curlers, and look at my son, he looks petrified of Mommy dearest. Thank God my daughter was too young to react.



This was on a trip we took and I found another true love (sorry Randy, but he was a really good kisser).  I loved the dolphins, Randy just thought they were big fish......no big deal.....(I think he was a little jealous, just between you and me.

This one is referred to by my lovely daughter as my "funeral" picture.  Why........because it is one of the few pictures I have of myself and she plans on using it at my funeral.  I caught her reading my will the other day.

She's such a sweet child, very organized and always planning ahead.

Thanks for visiting my part of the country
Jana

2 comments:

  1. Well at least you know you will be looking good at your own funeral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have such a sweet family don't I? Always planning..Thanks for visiting me Tracey

    ReplyDelete