Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The First Look......


 This is Macy waiting for his first look at his bride, my daughter....Kayla.
She was a beautiful and very happy bride.
 
I think she looks so happy here.
 I had to show you the bridal party first like this......to show you they can be serious.
 This is their fun side....their wishful side......SUPER HERIOS 
OH, My what a big Rock you have Macy.
I told you I had to show you their serious side first.
My son Kyler with his sister (Kayla) and wife (Sarah).
More wedding pictures to come,


Thanks for visiting my part of the country,
Jana

12 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love the superhero t-shirts. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting these Jana and sharing this wondrously happy day in all of your lives. She is stunning and.... got her superhero!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has her superhero...you are right. It was a fun day.

      Delete
  3. I ADORE those fun pictures. Weddings should show their fun side. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, there were a lot of fun times and it will show in future pictures as well.

      Delete
  4. Kayla was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. She absolutely glowed with happiness. You did a great job raising wonderful kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garen, Thanks sooo much for your comment, the greatest compliment you could give a MOM. Thanks again.

      Delete
  5. Kayla is just so beautiful - and radiant - and happy! Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla and Macy both were so happy on their special day.

      Delete