Monday, October 29, 2012

The Ceremony


 Here is my son Kyler, the brides brother, he played all the music for the ceremony.
It was a proud moment for me to have her brother play the music for his sister to walk in to.
He was extremely nervous because he wanted it to be perfect for her special day.
(side note:  got his guitar strap for him when he started playing many years ago)
 Two proud men gave her away...
My husband, her stepdad, Randy (on her right) and her dad, Byron (on her left),
and in the middle......a beautiful bride.
I think my husband was more nervous than Kayla was.
 
 He was so honored to walk her down the isle...
He is a bit proud of her to say the least.
 Poor Macy....
he stumbled a little with his words and his bride had so much sympathy for him....NOT
she thought it was funny.
Communion and prayer.
I love this photo.
Mr. & Mrs.

It was a beautiful and meaningful ceremony,
well, that's my opinion and I'm sure I'm not the least bit prejudice.

Thanks for sharing the ceremony with us in our part of the country,
Jana

18 comments:

  1. She looked stunning. And how wonderful having two men give her away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, she is a lucky bride to have two men love and care for her so much.

      Delete
  2. she is SO stunning! and i LOVE that both of her dads walked her down the aisle. class all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment about both of her dads, that really means a lot. She is truly loved by both sides and that is what counts.

      Delete
  3. I am truly happy for Kayla. I can remember teasing her at basketball games when she was probably 8–9 grade. She was, and is a stunning bride. It's really great that Randy and Byron get along and actually work together for Kayla and Kyler. I probably enjoyed giving her a hard time because she is not as intimidating as you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a tomboy once upon a time, but time has changed that. Yes, I am blessed that the guys work together for both of the kids, I am truly lucky for that. I know she is not as intimidating as me, you just like picking on the little kids......it's called bullying. It's just I find you such an easy target. LOL

      Delete
  4. The ceremony was beautiful and I love the communion photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks she put a lot of thought into EVERY detail.

      Delete
    2. You do realize that I am in the one of Kayla and the two dads and yes I do need to go on a diet!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I did see you in the photo and FYI .....you are not the only one

      Delete
  5. The communion photo is simply stunning in its spirituality and feeling. the whole ceremony with Kyler's input and the two Dads was so interactive in the most beautiful of ways.
    I can only begin to imagine how you, the Mum felt on this glorious day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose, I can not tell a lie....I was one proud Mum that day.

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful, and touching. The photos say it all!! The bride is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...moms never argue with a compliment of their kid. LOL

      Delete
  7. How wonderful that she has two important male figures in her life. What a LOVELY bride :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle and yes, she is lucky to have two loving dads

      Delete
  8. Congratulations - that looks like a wonderful ceremony. My daughter gets married in December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to you too Al, December is a beautiful time of the year for a wedding.

      Delete