Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Pumpkin Patch


I haven't carved pumpkins in a few years, but still love my pumpkins, I just paint them instead.
Many years ago I painted this set of pumpkins, brick fences and blackbirds
Let me introduce them...well the pumpkins at least.  
 This one is a girl with her umbrella and fan.
This is the smart one of the group.
 My farmer with his pitchfork....not too happy, it must have been a bad year farmin'.
My baseball player with his bat.
 There is always one joker in the group.  Don't ya love those curls? 
 This one loves to eat....not pumpkin but popcorn.
The school boy with his backpack.
and what pumpkin patch would be complete without a cowboy and his rope,
and of course a mustache.

Happy Halloween!!

Thanks for visiting my part of the country, 
Jana


9 comments: