Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Decorations

 This is some of my ceramics I have painted in years past....This is my "Easter Village", complete with a cabbage home and Easter Tree.  I don't have all my village pictured here, there is also an Easter Egg house and a carrot house.  I love decorating for holidays.
 These are my ducks.  I would have shown you more ceramics I've painted, but I didn't even get around to putting out any of my Easter this year, these are pictures I took last year.....talk about lazy.


 These are part of my ceramic Easter eggs.  One is on his head, a baker, a nurse, a construction worker reading his newspaper, a cowboy and a baby crying.  I  have more of these, but only got a picture of the six.  Oh, how I use to love to paint my ceramics.

These are just some silk flowers I love to display with my "fountain", 
it makes me feel like springtime is just around the corner,  seeing all of the colors.

But of all of my "Easter"  decorations this one just might be my favorite.  I have it up all year so it isn't really my "Easter" decoration, but it speaks volumes without saying a word.

Enough said.....Thank you Jesus.

Happiest Easter Ever
Thanks for visiting my part of the country
Jana

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw the ceramics! What memories. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate to guess how old the ceramics are and yes I still put them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jana, your permanent "Easter" decoration is just - well amazing and indeed speaks volumes. All your little ceramics are sooo cute - you painted them all!??
    Oh my please tell me you 'didn't' crochet that gorgeous looking doily yourself as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose, yes, I did paint the ceramics but no, I did not crochet the doily. I don't have that much patience. Happy Easter =)

    ReplyDelete